English Young Adults
The One Name Fellowship is the church's weekly gathering for young adults in the Boston and Metro West area.
We seek to grow as Christians, individuals, and friends through fellowship with each other and God.
During our Friday night meetings we:
- Fellowship together, spending time reconnecting with one another in a relaxed and welcoming environment.
- Worship through music led by our church band. Encountering God's presence through praise is an integral part of what makes the One Name Fellowship unique.
- Discuss engaging topics relevant to today's young adults
- Hear God's word through a variety of means.
- Hold exciting and fun events
We welcome you to join us Friday nights at 7:30 pm at 187 Church Street in Newton MA.
If you have any questions, please fill out the form below and someone will get back to you shortly. Or please call Rami at 617.372.3199
|Sunday School & Worship Services||11:00 AM|
|English College & Career Bible Study||7:00 PM|
|Arabic Bible Study & Prayer Meeting||7:30 PM|
|English College & Career Meeting||7:30 PM|
He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.
Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence.
He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.
Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day;
Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday.