English Young Adults
The One Name Fellowship is the church's weekly gathering for young adults in the Boston and Metro West area.
We seek to grow as Christians, individuals, and friends through fellowship with each other and God.
During our Friday night meetings we:
- Fellowship together, spending time reconnecting with one another in a relaxed and welcoming environment.
- Worship through music led by our church band. Encountering God's presence through praise is an integral part of what makes the One Name Fellowship unique.
- Discuss engaging topics relevant to today's young adults
- Hear God's word through a variety of means.
- Hold exciting and fun events
We welcome you to join us Friday nights at 7:30 pm at 187 Church Street in Newton MA.
If you have any questions, please fill out the form below and someone will get back to you shortly. Or please call Rami at 617.372.3199
|Sunday School & Worship Services||11:00 AM|
|English College & Career Bible Study||7:00 PM|
|Arabic Bible Study & Prayer Meeting||7:30 PM|
|English College & Career Meeting||7:30 PM|
And commanded them that they should take nothing for their journey, save a staff only; no scrip, no bread, no money in their purse:
But be shod with sandals; and not put on two coats.
And he said unto them, In what place soever ye enter into an house, there abide till ye depart from that place.
And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear you, when ye depart thence, shake off the dust under your feet for a testimony against them. Verily I say unto you, It shall be more tolerable for Sodom and Gomorrha in the day of judgment, than for that city.
And they went out, and preached that men should repent.
And they cast out many devils, and anointed with oil many that were sick, and healed them.