Standard of membership shall be as follows:
- Evidence of genuine experience in regeneration
(John 1:12; 1Peter 1:18-25)
- Evidence of consistent Christian life
(Romans 6:4; 13:13-14; Eph. 4:17-32; 5:1-2,15; 1John 1:6-7)
- Baptism of the believer by immersion in water
(Matt. 28:19-20; Romans 6:3-12)
- Full subscription to the tenants of faith of the church and the Baptist Statement of Faith
- Willingness to support the church according to the member’s ability
|Sunday School & Worship Services||11:00 AM|
|English College & Career Bible Study||7:00 PM|
|Arabic Bible Study & Prayer Meeting||7:30 PM|
|English College & Career Meeting||7:30 PM|
“Blessed are the poor in spirit,
for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
Blessed are those who mourn,
for they will be comforted.
Blessed are the meek,
for they will inherit the earth.
Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness,
for they will be filled.
Blessed are the merciful,
for they will be shown mercy.
Blessed are the pure in heart,
for they will see God.