Standard of membership shall be as follows:
- Evidence of genuine experience in regeneration
(John 1:12; 1Peter 1:18-25)
- Evidence of consistent Christian life
(Romans 6:4; 13:13-14; Eph. 4:17-32; 5:1-2,15; 1John 1:6-7)
- Baptism of the believer by immersion in water
(Matt. 28:19-20; Romans 6:3-12)
- Full subscription to the tenants of faith of the church and the Baptist Statement of Faith
- Willingness to support the church according to the member’s ability
|Sunday School & Worship Services||11:00 AM|
|English College & Career Bible Study||7:00 PM|
|Arabic Bible Study & Prayer Meeting||7:30 PM|
|English College & Career Meeting||7:30 PM|
And when he was entered into a ship, his disciples followed him.
And, behold, there arose a great tempest in the sea, insomuch that the ship was covered with the waves: but he was asleep.
And his disciples came to him, and awoke him, saying, Lord, save us: we perish.
And he saith unto them, Why are ye fearful, O ye of little faith? Then he arose, and rebuked the winds and the sea; and there was a great calm.
But the men marvelled, saying, What manner of man is this, that even the winds and the sea obey him!