Standard of membership shall be as follows:
- Evidence of genuine experience in regeneration
(John 1:12; 1Peter 1:18-25)
- Evidence of consistent Christian life
(Romans 6:4; 13:13-14; Eph. 4:17-32; 5:1-2,15; 1John 1:6-7)
- Baptism of the believer by immersion in water
(Matt. 28:19-20; Romans 6:3-12)
- Full subscription to the tenants of faith of the church and the Baptist Statement of Faith
- Willingness to support the church according to the member’s ability
|Sunday School & Worship Services||11:00 AM|
|English College & Career Bible Study||7:00 PM|
|Arabic Bible Study & Prayer Meeting||7:30 PM|
|English College & Career Meeting||7:30 PM|
My soul cleaveth unto the dust: quicken thou me according to thy word.
I have declared my ways, and thou heardest me: teach me thy statutes.
Make me to understand the way of thy precepts: so shall I talk of thy wondrous works.
My soul melteth for heaviness: strengthen thou me according unto thy word.
Remove from me the way of lying: and grant me thy law graciously.
I have chosen the way of truth: thy judgments have I laid before me.
I have stuck unto thy testimonies: O Lord, put me not to shame.
I will run the way of thy commandments, when thou shalt enlarge my heart.